A cave as a doorway to our origins
Over 100 years old, La Piena used to be the entrance hall to Tío Tobas’ cave. Today it is one of our most sophisticated caves, since it still has many details from our ancestors. A historical cave where time stands still so you can enjoy calm, serenity and peace from old times.
Amenities and Services
- Cave services
- Common services
- Central Heating
- Basic cleaning products
- Linens and bath towels
- Additional blankets
- King size bed
- Reading books and TV
- Hair dryer
- Shower tray
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living/dining room
- Deckchairs by the pool
- Fixed and portable barbeque
- Car park
- Washing machine and clothesline
- Meeting hall
- Business area
- Bycicle repair shop
Live the experience of enjoying the intimacy that comes with a cave
A 40 sqm cave with a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. For your convenience, the bed has a king-size bed (41” size) and high-quality mattresses. Steady temperature (65 ºF – 72 ºF), natural light and ventilation in all rooms.
- With a view of Sierra Nevada and the Valley of Piena.
- Soundproofing and insulation.
- Books to enjoy reading in silence.
- A fireplace to create a unique atmosphere.
- All the household items necessary to feel at home.
- Common landscaped areas and barbeques (fixed and portable).
- Catering service in the cave.
- Beds, cradles, blankets and extra pillows available (on request).
- Pets allowed.
La Piena is named after the Valley of Piena, the place that takes up our resort. A unique, natural location.
This cave is dedicated to Adora, the daughter of Tío Tobas, the founders of the caves more than 100 years ago.
This is the cave that used to give access to Tío Tobas’ main cave, which had 18 rooms and more than 100 years. The inside, as well as other details, has been preserved to keep its essence. In front of the cave is the main plot, where working barley and wheat tasks used to be done.
Casas Cueva Tío Tobas
Distances from Tío Tobas
Everything you need is within your reach
We take up a privileged, strategic location where you can access the best natural resources and necessary facilities in the city.